Ir al contenido principal

Revenge

Call, call, call
A phone rings in the distance.
Be there... go... NOW!
The voice on the other side orders
Be there... go... NOW!

Revenge is in her eyes...
You see her on the window...

Jump, you want, you think.
JUMP! you scream,
she listens,
she jumps.

I want revenge, she says behind you.
Vengance...
I want it...

The cold in her voice is the voyd in her eyes.
She wants it, revenge...
You think, you run, she follows.

A dark night on the alley,
a cold street with no lights,
a scream swallowed,
two hot hands of red,
two cold hearts of blue,
one purple mouth on the ground.

You don't think, you run,
she stares, she follows.

Blue and red lights...
You see them,
they don't see you.
Go! Now! Be gone!
She runs like hell,
you go the other way.
The lights fade...
the noice fades...
everything fades...

Her gun pointed at you,
your body on the floor...
I told you, she says,
I wanted revenge,
I needed revenge...

Your eyes closed,
your purple mouth on the street,
you feel cold,
you feel nothing...

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

El hada de color morado

Érase una vez un hada de color morado... su historia fue escrita en la puerta de una chica con una cama de princesa loca de manicomio y unos audífonos que transtornan la realidad a su paso. Algún día le tomaré fotos y podrán leer lo que de ella fue.

Día de lluvia

Tiéndete en el pasto a sentir las horas pasar sobre tu cuerpo, acuéstate en el jardín con tu libro en manos y espera a que regrese, no tardo, ya vuelvo... Minutos y horas se convierten en rayos de sol que te tocan de diferentes formas, en distintos ángulos con intensidades diversas. Lees y lees, y lees, no tienes un libro entre manos sino su libreta de bosquejos, sabes que te deja revisarlos cuando se va, que tienes total libertad de leer esas páginas sin que se enoje, sabes que sus manos escriben de ti y que ella sólo tiene tu imagen en los ojos cuando esboza cada palabra. Pasas las páginas y das con un fragmento que, sin duda, es todo tuyo. Alejandra Sus ojos te miraron sin darse cuenta al otro lado de un cuarto oscuro, un rayo de luz cruzó las sombras y se posó en su rostro para que lo vieras a detalle, la luz se fue y tus manos se quedaron en sus cabellos repasando sus rizos lentamente. Sólo el brillo de sus ojos te entretuvo por un instante, sentiste sus palmas en tu espalda apris...

Desire

Falling... the ocean swallows my heart, my brain, I think no more. I got lost in the sea. That's all.  Falling... deep. I feel the water in my launghs, the heavy burgain of the past running deep into my throught. I'm guessing is some sort of redemption, the killing of a shadow. No, I am not suicidal. I just want to eliminate the nasty feeling of that someone who's being watching me all this time. So... I got myself into the ocean, swalloed the water in an impulse for redemption... redemption. Cleansingnes -what I need. It is a crazy desire -I know, yet a strong desire. I must go for it. I must let myself go into the ocean, fall into the water, go deep... deeper... deeper. The water is cold, solid and so blue it almost feels black. My body is a mere mass of colapsing air. Nothing is left to be told, to apologise, to forget, 'cause everything if washed by the salt pushing it out of my skin. Heavyly, I fall. Once my feet had touched the bottom -rock bottom- I begin the jo...