Ir al contenido principal

Mind Puzzle

She took it all, wanting to leave nothing behind.
What I can see, what I couldn't... She took it all.
I remained hollow,
I remained empty
and I don't know where to begin.

She took it all and the spaces that I had left deserted were now full of her...
Where do I begin?
How do I start?

One by one I go around
searching for the emptyness to return,
going through my spaces,
my little corners of memory and feeling.

One by one I look and search,
and I stumble onto photographs,
words and emotions,
I rip them all away...
Bury me deep.

She took it all...
But she forgot that I remained,
the itsy bitsy little pieces of the old me
- the always me -
stood in their places.
Where do I begin?
In the deepest corners of the forest?
At the highest top of the mountains?
In the far caves of the sea?

I shall begin with the one waiting at the end of the world...
Come back.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

El hada de color morado

Érase una vez un hada de color morado... su historia fue escrita en la puerta de una chica con una cama de princesa loca de manicomio y unos audífonos que transtornan la realidad a su paso. Algún día le tomaré fotos y podrán leer lo que de ella fue.

Desire

Falling... the ocean swallows my heart, my brain, I think no more. I got lost in the sea. That's all.  Falling... deep. I feel the water in my launghs, the heavy burgain of the past running deep into my throught. I'm guessing is some sort of redemption, the killing of a shadow. No, I am not suicidal. I just want to eliminate the nasty feeling of that someone who's being watching me all this time. So... I got myself into the ocean, swalloed the water in an impulse for redemption... redemption. Cleansingnes -what I need. It is a crazy desire -I know, yet a strong desire. I must go for it. I must let myself go into the ocean, fall into the water, go deep... deeper... deeper. The water is cold, solid and so blue it almost feels black. My body is a mere mass of colapsing air. Nothing is left to be told, to apologise, to forget, 'cause everything if washed by the salt pushing it out of my skin. Heavyly, I fall. Once my feet had touched the bottom -rock bottom- I begin the jo...

Día de lluvia

Tiéndete en el pasto a sentir las horas pasar sobre tu cuerpo, acuéstate en el jardín con tu libro en manos y espera a que regrese, no tardo, ya vuelvo... Minutos y horas se convierten en rayos de sol que te tocan de diferentes formas, en distintos ángulos con intensidades diversas. Lees y lees, y lees, no tienes un libro entre manos sino su libreta de bosquejos, sabes que te deja revisarlos cuando se va, que tienes total libertad de leer esas páginas sin que se enoje, sabes que sus manos escriben de ti y que ella sólo tiene tu imagen en los ojos cuando esboza cada palabra. Pasas las páginas y das con un fragmento que, sin duda, es todo tuyo. Alejandra Sus ojos te miraron sin darse cuenta al otro lado de un cuarto oscuro, un rayo de luz cruzó las sombras y se posó en su rostro para que lo vieras a detalle, la luz se fue y tus manos se quedaron en sus cabellos repasando sus rizos lentamente. Sólo el brillo de sus ojos te entretuvo por un instante, sentiste sus palmas en tu espalda apris...