Ir al contenido principal

Summer night

It is indeed a cold night of summer. The wind is blowing outside, the rain is falling...
Inside there's a warm feeling. Inside there are two people glancing at each other from across the room. Inside there is you and me.
I remain quiet, looking at the window, coffee in my hand.
You sing along with a rock song, dancing in the living room.
I see you, I smile at you and leave an empty cup behind. I join your party.
We dance together. We sing together. We smile together.
You hold me close and I put my arms around you.
We keep singing.
I kiss your neck and you look at the ceiling.
We keep singing.
You grab my face between your hands and I sing the chorus at loud.
We keep dancing.
I take you closer and you kiss my mouth.
We keep dancing.
A thunder takes the lights out. The darkness comes from the window. It falls on our closed eyes while we dance to a music that no longer exists.
We fall down with the shadows.
We kept dancing.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

El hada de color morado

Érase una vez un hada de color morado... su historia fue escrita en la puerta de una chica con una cama de princesa loca de manicomio y unos audífonos que transtornan la realidad a su paso. Algún día le tomaré fotos y podrán leer lo que de ella fue.

Día de lluvia

Tiéndete en el pasto a sentir las horas pasar sobre tu cuerpo, acuéstate en el jardín con tu libro en manos y espera a que regrese, no tardo, ya vuelvo... Minutos y horas se convierten en rayos de sol que te tocan de diferentes formas, en distintos ángulos con intensidades diversas. Lees y lees, y lees, no tienes un libro entre manos sino su libreta de bosquejos, sabes que te deja revisarlos cuando se va, que tienes total libertad de leer esas páginas sin que se enoje, sabes que sus manos escriben de ti y que ella sólo tiene tu imagen en los ojos cuando esboza cada palabra. Pasas las páginas y das con un fragmento que, sin duda, es todo tuyo. Alejandra Sus ojos te miraron sin darse cuenta al otro lado de un cuarto oscuro, un rayo de luz cruzó las sombras y se posó en su rostro para que lo vieras a detalle, la luz se fue y tus manos se quedaron en sus cabellos repasando sus rizos lentamente. Sólo el brillo de sus ojos te entretuvo por un instante, sentiste sus palmas en tu espalda apris...

Desire

Falling... the ocean swallows my heart, my brain, I think no more. I got lost in the sea. That's all.  Falling... deep. I feel the water in my launghs, the heavy burgain of the past running deep into my throught. I'm guessing is some sort of redemption, the killing of a shadow. No, I am not suicidal. I just want to eliminate the nasty feeling of that someone who's being watching me all this time. So... I got myself into the ocean, swalloed the water in an impulse for redemption... redemption. Cleansingnes -what I need. It is a crazy desire -I know, yet a strong desire. I must go for it. I must let myself go into the ocean, fall into the water, go deep... deeper... deeper. The water is cold, solid and so blue it almost feels black. My body is a mere mass of colapsing air. Nothing is left to be told, to apologise, to forget, 'cause everything if washed by the salt pushing it out of my skin. Heavyly, I fall. Once my feet had touched the bottom -rock bottom- I begin the jo...