Ir al contenido principal

Star of dust

Maybe if the river had floated somewhere else

I would've forgotten you in an instant.

Here I am, lying on the ground,

Hearing steps, screams and names.

Here I am, lying on the surface,

Is this moon going anywhere at all?

Chase me please,

I'll might need you later,

My wandering star of dust.

 

There was a time when I thought you were brilliant,

Shining over the edge of the world,

Fighting demons with several faces,

Crushing fantasies of mindless kids.

I thought you were insane,

Standing there,

Screaming for me,

Crying at the wind.

I left… I left…

 

Maybe I'll be there again, sitting under the clouds,

I would see your face on the sun,

The burning face of a distant memory.

I will not cry,

Never scream.

I will linger at the dawn,

With the vicious dog sitting next to me,

Barking at the moonlight rising.

An maybe I will laugh with him.

 

Save your soul, poor mariner of spaces,

I will hunt you down if you need it.

I'll stay with you if you want me.

But I will never adore again.

I think this is too much,

Too much brightness for my eyes,

Too much weight for my shoulders,

Too many voices for my brain.

I got lost and confused,

You miss leaded me,

You've mistaken me,

I got lost… I got lost.

 

Maybe I will not wait for you,

My wandering star of dust,

I'll walk away over the skies,

Never look back,

Smile alone at the future

Unknown… always unknown…

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

El hada de color morado

Érase una vez un hada de color morado... su historia fue escrita en la puerta de una chica con una cama de princesa loca de manicomio y unos audífonos que transtornan la realidad a su paso. Algún día le tomaré fotos y podrán leer lo que de ella fue.

Desire

Falling... the ocean swallows my heart, my brain, I think no more. I got lost in the sea. That's all.  Falling... deep. I feel the water in my launghs, the heavy burgain of the past running deep into my throught. I'm guessing is some sort of redemption, the killing of a shadow. No, I am not suicidal. I just want to eliminate the nasty feeling of that someone who's being watching me all this time. So... I got myself into the ocean, swalloed the water in an impulse for redemption... redemption. Cleansingnes -what I need. It is a crazy desire -I know, yet a strong desire. I must go for it. I must let myself go into the ocean, fall into the water, go deep... deeper... deeper. The water is cold, solid and so blue it almost feels black. My body is a mere mass of colapsing air. Nothing is left to be told, to apologise, to forget, 'cause everything if washed by the salt pushing it out of my skin. Heavyly, I fall. Once my feet had touched the bottom -rock bottom- I begin the jo...

Día de lluvia

Tiéndete en el pasto a sentir las horas pasar sobre tu cuerpo, acuéstate en el jardín con tu libro en manos y espera a que regrese, no tardo, ya vuelvo... Minutos y horas se convierten en rayos de sol que te tocan de diferentes formas, en distintos ángulos con intensidades diversas. Lees y lees, y lees, no tienes un libro entre manos sino su libreta de bosquejos, sabes que te deja revisarlos cuando se va, que tienes total libertad de leer esas páginas sin que se enoje, sabes que sus manos escriben de ti y que ella sólo tiene tu imagen en los ojos cuando esboza cada palabra. Pasas las páginas y das con un fragmento que, sin duda, es todo tuyo. Alejandra Sus ojos te miraron sin darse cuenta al otro lado de un cuarto oscuro, un rayo de luz cruzó las sombras y se posó en su rostro para que lo vieras a detalle, la luz se fue y tus manos se quedaron en sus cabellos repasando sus rizos lentamente. Sólo el brillo de sus ojos te entretuvo por un instante, sentiste sus palmas en tu espalda apris...